Just because you’ve realized your stove has stopped working, it doesn’t mean you should panic. Nor should you think that you need to start shopping for a new stove. By getting in touch with San Francisco Appliance Repair, there’s a better than good chance that you will be able to get the stove repaired for a great deal less than what it would cost to replace the malfunctioning unit, and we’ll be able to get the job done more quickly than if you made arrangements for a replacement model.
Technically, it’s possible for you to repair your stove on your own, but we urge you to use caution. Unless you’re experienced with appliance repair, you’re going to find that correcting the problem on your own isn’t always as easy or affordable as you originally thought. In the old days, stoves were simply designed, but that’s changed. The current models are a great deal more complex than ever before. The addition of the new features means your stove performs better than ever before, but it also means troubleshooting and repair can be a great deal more complicated.
Trouble Shooting Your Stove
Although each situation can be different, when it comes to stoves that have stopped working the way you want it to, there are some pretty common issues which include;
- Gas leaks- in addition to the stove not turning on, you should be able to smell an odd odor in the general vicinity of the stove. You need to immediately shut off the gas line and call for professional assistance
- Broken auto ignition-This is a pretty common problem in older stoves, the ignition wears out from repeated use and needs to be replaced. This should be the first thing you check when your stove won’t turn on.
- Improperly functioning flame or temperature controls-There’s a few different things that can create this problem, including a blocked gas line, a worn out gauge, or loose wire. The type of repair needed will depend on the reason for the problem.
- Inconsistent burners-This can be a common problem with older stoves which need new burners
- Burned out heating element-Stoves that have been used heavily, or which don’t get properly cleaned will over have a burned out heating element which needs to be replaced.
- Broken sensors
- Wiring problems-this can lead to shorts. The way your stove responds will depend on how badly the wires are damaged. Sometimes the stove will short out as soon as it’s turned on, and other times it will simply stop working as smoothly as it should. Loose wires need to be tightened, and broken or damaged wires need to be replaced.
Simply locating the problem your stove has developed can take a great deal of time, and repairing the issue will take even more time. Before you’ve realized it, you’ve spent an entire weekend working on your stove and you still might not have corrected the issue. The team of professionals we have assembled to handle San Francisco stove repairs will be able to diagnose and repair the issue, as well as checking for any indication of additional problems in a fraction of the time it would take you to do the same thing. We’ll have your stove up and running, and your
Most home owners opt to use generic and low quality replacement parts when dealing with their stove issues. We urge to resist this temptation. While there are some situations when the lower quality parts might save your money and be perfectly good, our experience indicates the better the part, the longer the repair lasts, which is why at San Francisco Appliance Repair we make sure our trucks get stocked with the best possible, manufacture approved parts. Between the high quality part, and the well-trained staff we hire, we’re comfortable guaranteeing our work.
In the long run, most home and business owners find that it’s easier and more affordable to avail themselves of our services, rather than handling their stove repair needs on their own.
What Makes Us Special
We have been in business for a very long time, we’ve seen a lot of competition come and go. There’s a reason our business has survived while others have failed. We take a great deal of pride in our work. We will never take any shortcuts, and we always honor our promises. When it comes to repairing your stove, we will make sure the job gets done correctly. The goal of every single San Francisco Appliance Repair employee is 100% satisfaction from 100% of our customers.
It didn’t take very long for us to realize that if we wanted to enjoy the continued support of our customers, and if we wanted them to recommend our services to their friends, family, and neighbors, we were going to have to be careful about the stove repair experts we hired. We refuse to settle for anything other than the best. Not only do we look for professionals we have a great deal of experience, but we also insist they have been factory certified and that they be willing to continue their education and stay on top of changes in technology. As a result of our careful selection we’ve put together a team of stove repair experts who can repair all brands and models, including:
- Kitchen Aid
Commercial Stove Repair
Even though we love helping San Francisco residents with their stoves, we also offer our services to the local businesses as well. We understand that the stoves you use on a daily basis aren’t going to be the same. Not only do they have features residential models don’t have, but they also get used more heavily. No matter how large or small your needs might be, you can rest assured that our team will complete the repair quickly and accurately.
No matter what time of the day it might be, or whether it’s a holiday or weekend, we are ready and willing to handle your stove repair needs, but we can’t provide the help you need until you give us a call.
5 out of 5 stars
Read what customers have to say about San Francisco Appliance Repair
Reviewer: Sarah Thompson –
I had this company send out one of their technicians to take a look at my Viking range. The technician really knew his stuff. He was able to diagnose the range in 20 minutes. Now my range works like new. Overall I had a really good experience.